Fuzz: Crunch and Punch

hagmeat

Reaction score
Let me know how you like it when you get it. I've had it for a bit now and really like it. A bit noisy cranked, but I expected as much from a treble booster.

Hey Alan,

The Sabbra Cadabra pedal arrived the other day and I had a chance to fiddle with it yesterday. I used my 1975 Greco LP with the Gibson Iommi signature humbuckers going through

my Ampeg GVT5-110 and it sounded great. It was easy to dial in vintage Sabbath tones as well as some Monster Magnet tones. It cleans up nicely for some dirty blues riffs with the

guitar volume rolled back. It`s a very versatile pedal that is the perfect blend of fuzz and distortion for me. I don`t buy many pedals these days but I`m glad I got this one.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Alan_M

Reaction score
Hey Alan,

The Sabbra Cadabra pedal arrived the other day and I had a chance to fiddle with it yesterday. I used my 1975 Greco LP with the Gibson Iommi signature humbuckers going through

my Ampeg GVT5-110 and it sounded great. It was easy to dial in vintage Sabbath tones as well as some Monster Magnet tones. It cleans up nicely for some dirty blues riffs with the

guitar volume rolled back. It`s a very versatile pedal that is the perfect blend of fuzz and distortion for me. I don`t buy many pedals these days but I`m glad I got this one.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Awesome! Funny you should mention MM. I've been revisiting them lately. Great band, wicked funny sense of humor.

hagmeat

Reaction score
Awesome! Funny you should mention MM. I've been revisiting them lately. Great band, wicked funny sense of humor.

You`re right about that mate, Dave Wyndorfs lyrics never fail to amuse me. Monster Magnet is one of the bands that I have been listening to regularly since my early teens.

I like the cover of Donovans "Three Kingfishers" that they did on the "Last Patrol" album. It reminds me of some songs they did with electric sitar on the Superjudge record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dt-XS9Ez5k

Have you heard " Milking the stars: A Re-Imagining of Last Patrol" ? It`s basically the same songs and a few new ones, but remixed with a more sixties psychadelic vibe to it. Like their early stuff. Awesome.

Cheers mate
Rob
[h=3][/h]