Guild bluesbird

Reaction score
I have,what I think, is a 1967 Guild Bluesbird.Serial #DD250.I can't find this serial number anywhere on the web.Its black with gold hardware.I have never seen another!
Any info on this would be appreciated.I am trying to figure out how to upload a pix on this site!Help with this also!!
Thanks,
BEATLE

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I have,what I think, is a 1967 Guild Bluesbird.Serial #DD250.I can't find this serial number anywhere on the web.Its black with gold hardware.I have never seen another!

Hello beatle

Welcome! Your Guild Bluesbird with serial number DD-250 was manufactured during 1969.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
www.guitarsgalore.nl

Thunderface

Reaction score
Welcome beatle. We'd love to see it too. Best way to post photos is to set up an account on a free photo hosting site like Photobucket, download your photos there and then past the direct link into your post here, between the and commands. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
THANKS EVERYONE!
I will try to show a pix of this with the case.

jimmyl51

Reaction score
I have to wonder why someone put a Gibson humbucker in the neck position? jim in Maine

Reaction score
Here is why

I have to wonder why someone put a Gibson humbucker in the neck position? jim in Maine

I was a kid working in a music store.I got this Gibson pickup for free.I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!!!! Now.. I wish I never did that!!!:

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome to LTG, beatle. Nice guitar.

And, if I may...

Last edited: