They've got to be kidding me..a BLACK M75 reissue?!?

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I know!! I'm actually putting a guitar up for sale, and I was all set to get in gear to order the regular sunburst version, and they come out with this! What's next, a black X175 with a Bigsby??!?

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
What a surprise! Amazing! A limited edition of 40 pieces! Guitar number 967 of the Newark St. series, so they made the first roughly 1k pcs of the series now. At least Mike Lewis was right when he said: "Just give us a little bit time and we come with more colors!"
Ralf

Thunderface

Reaction score
Oh my! Don't show Treem ... or LA.

BlackMIKM75_zpsdadadd90.jpg

Oh man! I waited and waited and finally grabbed a sunburst one. If I had only waited a little longer...:confused:
DB, you can always sell your sunburst and get a black one. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
That is really really nice looking! Supposedly only 40 made? So Korea is doing "custom" guitars?

walrus

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A poly finish would bug me on a nice acoustic, or on a very expensive electric. On an electric guitar that sells for around $1000 with a case, it's a non-issue IMO.

My 1980's made-in-Japan telecaster is "all wrong" from a vintage geek perspective, basswood body,thick poly finish on the body. But I sure got a lot of mileage out of that guitar, and it's still going strong. Probably my most recorded guitar.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
We're going to have to pass the hat for airfare from Antwerp! I can't wait for your impressions.

Shame about CBell being disappointed with the American version.

StanBlues

Reaction score
It looks great.... but more gold? Why does everything (ok not everything) have to come with gold hardware....
I know it is a matter of personal preference.... but I guess I am just a big baby gold hater....
oh well.... she is a gorgeous guitar, but I won't buy one until they come with nickel/chrome hardware.....