New Member Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

dklsplace

Reaction score
I've now updated the user registration requirements. If you had registered in the last few days but have not been activated, your registration has been deleted and you will need to register again. I do apologize for the inconvenience, however the level of spammers and bogus registrations since going live on our home url again have been quite high.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Seeming to be a trend that users registering with hotmail or outlook email addresses are generally not receiving the automated emails for confirming your registrations. I would guess that someone, at some point, clicked "this is spam" on an automated forum related message, rather than unsubscribing.

Last edited by a moderator:

dklsplace

Reaction score
If you are registering with an email account that is in any way related to Microsoft, ie. Outlook, Hotmail, MSN etc, it has become apparent that you are NOT likely to receive communications from the forum. Most importantly, your initial registration welcome, details/completion email. Please consider registering with another free email system like yahoo or gmail.

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'd like to express my thanks to you and the mods who make and keep this community so vibrant, welcoming, and informative.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.