WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NGD)

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm speechless.... but gotta run, off to work (gonna be a long day) :roll:

35lw9p2.jpg

She already met her older and thinner sister (told SFIV not to be rude with respect to her sister's size... :lol: )

2hxsp1.jpg

Much more comments to come!.. In one word: Thanks Daniel!

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks like we both have a NGD! Man, that IS an exceptionally nice sunburst! Beautiful guitar!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It is gonna be a VERY long day for you, buddy!! Can't wait for further reports but on a "LOOKS" scale... it's a winner!!!

Congrats, P!! :D :D

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I agree with Joe - just thinking of going to work when you haven't given that a workout yet would make me sick! A beauty!

walrus

Thunderface

Reaction score
2hxsp1.jpg

That is some serious Guild goodness right there! Can't wait to see/hear it in the next More Pascal video. :wink: :D

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the cheers!
Walter, with all the excitement, I had not seen your NGD thread... nice "pointier" one too!... :D
Man it's raining hollow bodies NGD's these days.... (Q./ WB/ BP....) :mrgreen:
Can't wait to lay my hands on it, it's in awesome shape, with this classy "vintage" vibe... love the looks for starters!
The packing was a pro job.... tank proof! :wink:

Zelja

Reaction score
Congrats Pascal, she's looks a winner & she'll sound like a winner in your hands. Enjoy mon ami. :D

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, something tells me I WILL enjoy....

dhdfoster said:
I'm so glad it made it okay. I packed it like it was made of glass.
And I thank you again for that Daniel....
You weren't kidding about the "big" girl.... the box almost didn't fit on the front seat of my little sporter! :shock:
It was packed so tight I had to use an old tip from our honorable hatted member, consisting in pulling the guitar out of the box by the lower bout...
And an extra thanks for the couple of picks... Heavy... my kinda gauge! 8)

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
southernGuild said:
Very nice! Beautiful 'burst on that big baby too! Congrats Mate!!!!! Yes, Enjoy! :D :D :D
Hey John, see the thing standing up against the wall between the palm tree and the Yamaha speaker in the background on the second pic? If anyone should know what it is, it's you! :wink:

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
SFIV1967 said:
And Pascal can record the original X-175 with the GFS Mean 90ies (or maybe they are GFS Dream 90?)
Here's the answer from her previous owner:
dhdfoster said:
It's been a few years, but I think they are the Mean 90s. GFS switched things up a lot in the beginning when I bought these. The Dream 90s MOP covers had a little more cream color in the MOTS, but it's been a while. I switched back and forth between both and settled on the best sounding, to me, but, I can't remember which set won. I am old. :)

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
bluesypicky said:
Hey John, see the thing standing up against the wall between the palm tree and the Yamaha speaker in the background on the second pic? If anyone should know what it is, it's you! :wink:
Ahhh Now I see her!
That would be the Royal and most Regal RC-2 Doulian. :D What a sweet little resonator guitar she is! Still really love mine, and glad you see yours out amongst the best of them there. :D 8) Play on Brother!! 8)
Enjoy!