The Perfect Gift For Any Occasion

spiderman

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571- ... roduct_top
Do not leave that site without reading the reviews, there are 113 pages of them!
With a little modification maybe you could slot kerfing with it.

Harmony H-173 bought in 1960 (retired), Alvarez AC60S 2008, Eastman AC320ce 2009 "Hybrid", Guild D25M 1974, Martin Grand J35E 2009, Martin D12-20 1970, Martin OM-21 2009, Martin 00-15M Custom (full body gloss, wide neck) 2011, Martin 00-15M Custom (12 fret, wide neck, solid peghead) 2012, Voyage-air VAOM-06 2010
"I'm glad there are a lot of guitar players pursuing technique as diligently as they possibly can, because it leaves this whole other area open to people like me."
Richard Thompson

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
jc, that is a riot! It goes nicely with the one that says "it saved my marriage"...

Spider, thanks for that link, that is great!

walrus

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
southernGuild said:
That was funny.
We actually have/had one of those things :shock: No sure if I ever used it more than once.....or where it has gone.
( I suspect it was deemed not useful, and tossed out.)

John, can you buy cans of Shredded Coozers in Australia ?

We used to be able to get them here, but cannot any more. Doris and I were thinking that we might bottle some at home and that device might just be the right thing for shredding.

ladytexan

Reaction score
spiderman, thank you for posting! I laughed and laughed. The 'reviewers' are quite brilliantly witty. This one is my favorites:

I have served in the US Army for over 12 years. I can say that there is technology being used by the military that is rarely seen in the civilian sector. Once in a while, however, an amazing product is released by the DoD for civilian use. The 571B is one of those products. Although once called the M571B Tactical Banana Slicer (TBS)V1, they have declassified it for public use. I am glad to see this product on the market today but I will warn you now, this is a CIVILIAN model and not designed for field use!

31VTJj4VuVL._SY450_.jpg