Tons of questions regarding the Starfire II Bass

Ahreeman

Reaction score
darn :| !!!

i`d really like to share this beauty with there rest of you guys here...
i mean would it be redundant to say how much excited i am about this or how sweet sounding it is...

i might be pushing it a bit, but i got close to the amp with the bridge pickup on... and that wasn't feedback i tell you, they were cascading harmonics... and you could feel the body resonating like it was alive... gosh, that blew me away :mrgreen: !!!

oh and the neck pickup, sweeter than honey...
i dread at the thought of how the older bi-sonic ones would sound like :p

once again,
thanks!

ps: my cat took a great interest in my guild as well, dunno why though 8) 8)

idealassets

Reaction score
Good luck with your Guild bass. I have a particular fondness for the 70's through 90's Guild basses, since in my opinion they have a more current look to them, and are durable as a "player" bass. As for my 66' SF I, it looks antique in the workmanship, and I am not in a hurry to bring it out in public to play it, since it would be difficult to replace it, or any of the parts.

chefothefuture1

Reaction score
idealassets said:
Good luck with your Guild bass. I have a particular fondness for the 70's through 90's Guild basses, since in my opinion they have a more current look to them, and are durable as a "player" bass. As for my 66' SF I, it looks antique in the workmanship, and I am not in a hurry to bring it out in public to play it, since it would be difficult to replace it, or any of the parts.

+1

I really like the feel of the necks on my '90s SF IIs.