A Look Inside the Guild Factory

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
This just surfaced on Guild Guitar's Facebook page, though it appears to have been up on Youtube since August 6th. It brings back a lot of fond memories, and has me looking forward to LMG3. I can almost smell the wood! 8)

F30

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Geez - I missed it too
Thanks for posting for those of us asleep on the job :mrgreen:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey, I was expecting someone else to post the link in a more obvious way. I really was more interested in guestimating production numbers than the images in the tour itself.

CA-35

Reaction score
Re: Guild Factory Tour Photo Montage....

davismanLV said:
For those of you not on Facebook or who aren't "friends" with Guild Guitars, here's a link to a photo montage of the Guild factory. It's fun to watch. Take a look---->>> http://youtu.be/QLqVqSxusDk 8)

Sweet link Tom thanks. :D 8)

And all the udder fellas too! Nice links. :lol:

mcflavin

Reaction score
That's a cool video -- I picked it up on FB but am glad it was also posted here. I live about 10 miles from the New Hartford factory. Does anyone know if they arrange tours or have events?
~Steve

mcflavin

Reaction score
SFIV1967 said:
@Steve: Have a read here in the members corner: http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/vie ... hp?t=32106
Ralf

Ah, many thanks. This looks cool. I assume this is what I noticed (with great interest) at Sundown last year? I ski a lot there and remember seeing that the place was rented out for a Guild event one day and I was beside myself wondering what it was and how to get in. :) Let me consider the dates and see if I can join for some or all.

Steve

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, the LMG1 event (spring 2010) was the one that one of our members got permission to make the video. It's also available from him in DVD form with lots more footage. The jam was at Ski Sundown.

LMG2 (fall 2011) was held in the Firehouse in the center of town, not at Ski Sundown. Not sure, yet, what venue(s) is being booked for LMG3. Hope to know soon.

What you might've seen (if it was last year) was one of the dealer summits (possibly the one from Europe), which was held shortly after LMG2. That was not open to the (LMG) public.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
JohnW63 said:
Please tell me who it is ,with the beard and goofy hat, at 11:30.

I'm having a little trouble drilling in to 11;30 and I reject your characterization of the hat as "goofy" :lol: but alpep is the only LTGer with a beard shown in that time frame. He's a dealer in Ovation and other interesting stuff. See http://lostartvintage.readyhosting.com/mainframe.asp Good guy, IMO.