For the Vets

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Gotta love a a boss who shares a story like this with you:

"No Sex Since 2005"

A crusty old Marine sergeant found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.
There was no shartage of idealistic young liberal minded ladies in attendance, one of whom approached him for conversation:
"Excuse me sergeant, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"
"Negative, ma'am, just serious by nature."
Looking at his chestful of decorations and service ribbons, she observed: "My, it looks like you've certainly seen a lot of action."
"Yes ma'am, a lot of action."
Tiring of trying to strike up a conversation, the young lady said: "You know, you should lighten up a little. Try to relax and enjoy yourself."
The sergeant just stared at her wordlessly.
Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?"
"2005, ma'am."
"Well there you are! No wonder you're so serious. I mean, no sex since 2005! You really need to relax! Come with me!" she said, taking his hand and leading him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.
Afterward, panting for breath and leaning against his grizzled bare chest she said: "Wow, you sure haven't forgotten anything since 2005!"
After glancing at his watch, the sergeant replied: "I hope not; it's only 2300 right now."

Gotta love military time.
:D