Be Still My Heart....

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You're soliciting valentines already??? :lol: Happy New (Guild) Years Day Steffan

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Wow! The grain on that is sweet, and I love the wine color! Very pretty!

walrus

Ravon

Reaction score
Thats an odd looking nut angle. Pretty cool but odd, I guess that type of nut is common on the Herb Ellis models but I've never noticed it before now. Heck come to think of it, is this standard on most Gibsons?

Ravon

Reaction score

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Funny thing, I was hoping you'd remember me with that beauty. It does after all come with an eh! string.... :lol: Steffan

AlohaJoe

Reaction score
I saw that too and I love the color. The 165s are nice guitars, but if you want one, look for an older one with the set pickup and save some $. They had much better pickups and you'll never get a great acoustic sound out of a ply box anyway. Floaters make more sense on a carved/solid top IMO. It sure is pretty though!

Ravon

Reaction score
AlohaJoe said:
I saw that too and I love the color. The 165s are nice guitars, but if you want one, look for an older one with the set pickup and save some $. They had much better pickups and you'll never get a great acoustic sound out of a ply box anyway. Floaters make more sense on a carved/solid top IMO. It sure is pretty though!
Your right Joe good suggestion, I'm not wanting it that bad now :) . Must be all that gold against the red thats so mesmerizing :shock:

Ravon

Reaction score
NEONMOONY said:
Man, I need a case like that!
At least I've got the case :)
  • 031.jpg

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ravon said:
dapmdave said:
Ravon said:
I love this guitar. Would make a great Valentines Day gift! http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-Gibson-ES-16 ... 3a6e8ec377

I agree, Ravon. And I accept. I'll send you my address.

Dave :D
Dave the only thing red I can send you would be a 1/2 doz. broken candy canes that were left over from Christmas. I was hopin' Steffan would kinda step up to the plate and 'Be Mine' for Valentines :p

Aww. My heart is broken. :lol:

Dave :D