Dumpster Find

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I think I have a bridge for that very guitar...was going to use it on my F112, but not I think it will get a custom made one.....I'll see if I can find it....Steffan

Ravon

Reaction score
Tom, thank you so much for your interest and help along the way. I haven't found a picture yet from that site but I'll keep looking. From what you and the lady at the Alvarez site said obviously there were no screws used on this bridge. I was going to write the Alvarez company but I think I've got enough info. Just wanted to be sure though :) ! Steffen, I found a local luthier today thats supposed to be really good, I've got his cell number, just need to make the call. The funny thing is is that I've known and occasionaly worked on some jobs around this guy for years :lol: . If the bridge is unrepairable and you've got one to match I'll definately want to work something out with you. Again, thank ya'll very, very much :D

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'll even sign the underside for you...to give it a little added value.. :lol: Steffan

Ravon

Reaction score
taabru45 said:
I'll even sign the underside for you...to give it a little added value.. :lol: Steffan
If you sign it Steffan, then it'll have to be put it in a glass display case 8)

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'd suggest putting that baby in a box and sending it off to FL to our own Fixit. Shipping should be ~$25 each way by ground (two days transit time), and Tom will do you right.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer of a great luthier who actually likes working on Guilds, and all-around good guy. 8)

Ravon

Reaction score
twocorgis said:
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'd suggest putting that baby in a box and sending it off to FL to our own Fixit. Shipping should be ~$25 each way by ground (two days transit time), and Tom will do you right.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer of a great luthier who actually likes working on Guilds, and all-around good guy. 8)
I was wondering about fixit and was hoping someone would make that suggestion. I'd rather send it to him anyway (other guy was always stuck up when I said hi :lol: ). I'll P.M. Tom. Thanks.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ravon said:
twocorgis said:

I was wondering about fixit and was hoping someone would make that suggestion. I'd rather send it to him anyway (other guy was always stuck up when I said hi :lol: ). I'll P.M. Tom. Thanks.

You're welcome, and I can't see you going wrong there!