Re: Need a Bass bridge for a 1965 Guild Jetstar Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgod

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Re: Ham sanchwiches can make you fart!!

Can we get this avaricious little whiner tossed out of here please, and get back to talking about Guilds instead of the inadequate behavior of anti-social adolescents who live with their mothers?

This was utterly predictable, the moment this pisher showed up begging for help to make money off of us, and heaving about like a coke addict. Ah well, its old news in rock and roll; sometimes attracts the worst sorts who can't do anything functional.

AlohaJoe

Reaction score
Re: Fred Hammon Number disconnected-I need a Darkstar trim ring

mgod said:
Baz Cooper seems to have vanished.
1ixydg.gif

Baz Cooper

Reaction score

BYE BYE!!!! You won't see me here anymore. I thought you guys would have been cool Guild enthusiasts but instead turned out to be a bunch of OddJobs that get off on your computer's. Oh as for adolescents...who's the one who lives in their Mother's basement, over 50, getting stoned on dope listening to the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane, planning their next acid trip of Love and peace????? Have a nice life.

mgod

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score

Baz Cooper said:
BYE BYE!!!! You won't see me here anymore. I thought you guys would have been cool Guild enthusiasts but instead turned out to be a bunch of OddJobs that get off on your computer's. Oh as for adolescents...who's the one who lives in their Mother's basement, over 50, getting stoned on dope listening to the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane, planning their next acid trip of Love and peace????? Have a nice life.
I'd say that post shows us EXACTLY who.

Thanks for showing up again. Next time your looking for parts for something to fail to make a quick buck on, may it be some other brand.

I don't remotely think you actually don't get it, but from the moment you showed up here a few weeks ago you might have noticed that your "Somebody help me get this wreck sellable right away!!!!!" vibe hasn't gone unnoticed and has been regarded as utterly lacking in enthusiasm for Guilds. Its been completely obvious that you've been trolling for some cash. Maybe you can found your own Guild site where that kind of enthusiasm is the currency.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total

Good God, thanks to these people, I own a Pilot bass and I don't even know which end to blow into!

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score

Wow!
Just stopped by to see how you Bass guys were doing and it seems like you're having all the fun. :shock:

I'm feeling a little dizzy so I'll have to check in later. :wink:

Cheers,
Joe

*The subject line aroused my curiosity.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

Default said:
Good God, thanks to these people, I own a Pilot bass and I don't even know which end to blow into!

Damned funny stuff, Steve. Likely the high point of this thread, thank you :lol:

I'm inclined to lock this thread, difficult to imagine further discussion would benefit the brotherhood.

mgod

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score

Can you lock it and clean up all the spilled embarrassment, too?

Our "friend" left a pretty remarkable mess vomited all over the forum.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

Naa, if we're gonna censor it we should just junk it all.

I'm locking it, flaming is discouraged around here & this needs no more fuel.

hieronymous

Reaction score
Guild Total

IBTL!

He's still a friend to me. You don't have to like the guy, but don't be sure you know what his motivations were.

john_kidder

Reaction score

Baz Cooper said:
who's the one who lives in their Mother's basement, over 50, getting stoned on dope listening to the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane, planning their next acid trip of Love and peace?

Oh heavens above, I wish it could be me.

john_kidder

Reaction score

mgod said:
Our "friend" left a pretty remarkable mess vomited all over the forum.
Not really. I'm all over this forum, except here with you bass people. This is the first I've encountered this particular gent.

Actually, I think it's interesting how this community is sort of self-selective that way. Assholes don't last long - they just don't like the tenor of the conversations. And no flames, hardly ever even an ember. Frankly, I think we're just a hell of a bunch.

Thanks again to Don. Many thanks to Don. This board fulfills part of what we all imagined computers doing way back when - an open horizontal medium to which all have equal access. And, here, a collegial gathering of friends. Thanks Don.

AlohaJoe

Reaction score

john_kidder said:
[quote="Baz Cooper":3593y7i5]who's the one who lives in their Mother's basement, over 50, getting stoned on dope listening to the Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane, planning their next acid trip of Love and peace?
Oh heavens above, I wish it could be me.[/quote:3593y7i5] :lol: :lol: :lol:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
1965 Guild Jetstar Bass

This is a place holder for the remnants of a topics originally started and subsequently defaced by Baz Cooper who needed a pickup and bridge to restore a JetStar bass SD-101. Mr. Cooper has presented this bass as possibly being the first JetStar and has glossed over the work he did to restore it when describing it in For Sale listings.

In addition to documenting his restoration efforts, this thread also captures some information on the current state of Dark Star pickups and their maker, Fred Hammon.

Status
Not open for further replies.