Looking for guild thunderbass speaker cabinet capnjuan help

G

Unregistered
User deleted by their request
Hey so I have this guild thunder bass original I'm looking for the original speaker cabinet and mount and how much would u want for it and unless it's decently close to indianna I would pay to get it shipped if u do private message me Plzzz im desperate :( and does anyone know the ohms? Plz help I'll upload pics later and it has 6l6's in it plz help I'll have a pic of it up late http://www.bazaar-world.com/guitar-amp- ... er-Cabinet
So If u have one plz contact me even if there's no speaker in it just plz have the mount capnjuan help upload a pick of a thunder bass 6l6gc thunderbass plz and do u know of any one that has a speaker cabinet for it with the mount?

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hi! Let me get this straight, just because I'm finding your post slightly incomprehensible...

You have a Thunderbass amp. Guild made several versions. Pics would be nice, so we could identify it.

You have to use imageshack or another photohosting service, as we don't support uploads to the forum server.. Upload your pics to there, and link to them using the Img tag.

You only have the head, I take it. The capn has stepped out for a while and I'm sure that he doesn't have a T-bass cabinet. What we normally do is post in the FS/FT section, telling the rest of the group what we're looking for. You do that and if no one has a cab, we'll keep our eyes open for one on our local craigslist, ebay and the other usual suspects.

You have to keep in mind, too, that if you post in clear English, with complete (non-runon) sentences, you are likely to get more help. Dude, I'm 49. Your post makes my head hurt, but I'll help you if I can.
Hey so I have this guild thunder bass original I'm looking for the original speaker cabinet and mount and how much would u want for it and unless it's decently close to indianna I would pay to get it shipped if u do private message me Plzzz im desperate :( and does anyone know the ohms? Plz help I'll upload pics later and it has 6l6's in it plz help I'll have a pic of it up late http://www.bazaar-world.com/guitar-amp- ... er-Cabinet
So If u have one plz contact me even if there's no speaker in it just plz have the mount capnjuan help upload a pick of a thunder bass 6l6gc thunderbass plz and do u know of any one that has a speaker cabinet for it with the mount?