Reaction score
Guild Total
A dang fine sounding one.

That was cool. 8)

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Can't be too old it has a "Gruhn" headstock and what looks to be a round label. (Hard to tell because of the shadows, but you can see it a little better right at the end after he moves his hand away)

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Can't see the back or sides, but I'll go out on a limb and say.....D25....mid to late 90's.

West

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Can't see the back or sides, but I'll go out on a limb and say.....D25....mid to late 90's.
West
That was my guess, it's kind of hard to tell for sure, but it looks like there's no bracing on the back, and that'd be the only one I know of that also shows the narrow headstock with MOP rooftop logo.

dapmdave said:
Ravon said:

Looks like an old one... has to be to have no "chesterfield".

Dave :D
Ahhh, but if it was that old it couldn't have a narrow headstock and MOP....in fact I don't know if D40's EVER got a narrow headstock?

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
adorshki said:
West R Lee said:
West
That was my guess, it's kind of hard to tell for sure, but it looks like there's no bracing on the back, and that'd be the only one I know of that also shows the narrow headstock with MOP rooftop logo.

dapmdave said:
Ravon said:

Looks like an old one... has to be to have no "chesterfield".

Ahhh, but if it was that old it couldn't have a narrow headstock and MOP....in fact I don't know if D40's EVER got a narrow headstock?

Don't know, but after reading your comments (and the others) I'll go along with D-25.

Ravon

Reaction score
I was watching the video with the screen 'minimized' and wasn't able to see the headstock :oops: ! So I'll go with what West said :)