Guitar Room - The Inner Sanctum

ladytexan

Reaction score
First of all, I don't have a Guitar Room or a Music Room. My small herd, encapsulated in their respective hard cases, nestle together in the study....waiting to be played based upon my whimsy of the moment. BUT, I do know that several of you must have a terrific inner sanctum that, not only allows you to easily pick one to play, but displays them in a shrine-like-way that exudes your great pride of owning such awesome instruments. And, being LTGers, we have a love of seeing pictures of other members' guitars...numerous guitars. Do you have a Guitar Room?

Pictures, please?! :)

Toni

P.S. The Guilds of Grot's post of the vids of his guitars and basses sparked the posting of this thread. Thanks, Kurt.

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Most of my guitars are in my living room, but sorry - I'm not posting big group shots. I guess there *are* some downsides to posting on a public internet forum under your real name, if you know what I mean!

ladytexan

Reaction score
Walter Broes said:
Most of my guitars are in my living room, but sorry - I'm not posting big group shots. I guess there *are* some downsides to posting on a public internet forum under your real name, if you know what I mean!
Walter,

I couldn't agree more....caution on the internet is always advised.

Toni

P.S. I enjoyed your link to The Seat Sniffers! Great sound...thanks! :)

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Walter Broes said:

Sad but true, Walter.

My "guitar room" in my humble abode is kinda cramped, and not nearly as glamorous as West's. :(

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Well, let's see....I have two hangers in my office, two in the bedroom, one in the hallway, and one in the short hallway between the bedroom and my office, so I'm trying to figure which lens I could use.... :lol:

The only one that has a designated hanger is my D50. The others seem to float around from hanger to hanger. :wink:

Maybe a composite photo?
Joe

*My cases are all downstairs, out of the way.

RussB

Reaction score
All talk, no pictures :roll:

guitarzz008.jpg

The black Strat was "converted" into a Guild F30ce

RussB

Reaction score
Walter Broes said:

No fear here, we're protected!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Frosty

Reaction score
No, no guitar room here... but I think my wife sometimes wishes that I had a single room to which I would limit my music-related clutter. ;)

Ian

Reaction score
Yeah well I have one music room, but theres not enough room in there for the LP's and guitars, so Guitars are in cases in the hallway.I too get complaints about all the guitars mussing up the house....

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dave, they should. Bb and C trumpets, recently purchased from S. E. Shires and Co., a local manufacturer that has specialized in custom trombones until the recession hit. They are amazing, essentially custom instruments.

(Trumpet is my main, extra-curricular gig...)

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Most of the guitars are cased and in the closet. The ones that are in the current rotation are out, though.

But here is my music room, such as it is...

gitroom.jpg

I hesitate to call it a home studio, but I do all my recording here.

Dave :D

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Scattered all over the house.

Piano, two acoustic basses and a guitar are in the living room. Two electric basses and three amps are in what the builder thought was going to be the dining room.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Toni, I wish I had a room. I have a "corner". It's in the living room. It's the guitar corner (okay, dulcimer too). But I don't have as many instruments as most of you. Here's crappy phone photos. Welcome to my corner. :D
guitar3.jpg

Tom in Vegas

ladytexan

Reaction score
Wow....so, so very kewl! There's nothing that warms the soul more than seeing a Guild sitting along-side another Guild or two or three or more.

So, now, we know some of the LTGers play guitar, bass, trumpet, and dulcimer.... And, have a recording studio.... :D

Toni

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
Wow Dave.... The jf30 looks incredible. How does she sound . Sorry if I missed any previous posts. Indulge me please :mrgreen: