Guitar Room - The Inner Sanctum

ladytexan

Reaction score
There are so many nice guitars and guitar rooms.....with sound & recording equipment, hats, posters, and all things to make a comfortable setting. I'm posting where I keep my meager collection (my D25 is visiting Ross Jennings' in San Marcos for a bit)....so, here we go:

Thanks for sharing....it's amazing to see so many beautiful Guilds (and other guitars) that LTGers own.

Toni

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
davismanLV said:
Hey bluesypicky, it's all a matter of perspective. When I realize my house is a MESS, I can either:
a) Bite the bullet, work really hard and clean it up. Or,
b) Watch back-to-back episodes of Hoarders: Buried Alive, and feel so much better by comparison. Tom in Vegas
Hi Tom! (Better late than never.... :? )
Sometimes I find the courage to work on a clean up, but the frustrating part about that, is to know that in another week I'll be back to square one..... :roll:
So your "b" option (or now looking at krysh pics) is much easier. :D

marcellis

Reaction score
new_apartment3.jpg

2mainguitars.jpg

Guilds not shown, D60 (by my bed), blue F65ce (back in the US).

ladytexan

Reaction score
Seven months ago (almost to the day, this thread was posted). Since we have quite a few new members, I thought they might enjoy seeing some great Guilds (hoping they might share their guitar rooms with us) owned by the brightest, talented, kindest, nicest folks - LTGers. :)

idealassets

Reaction score
This thread must be good since its been going around for a while. Without putting too much work into the image, here's 1 of 2 of my inner sanctums:
17.jpg

Craig

Ravon

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite threads and thought I'd add some pictures
  • This is where I keep my stuff in the 'warm months'. I added a room in an old but sturdy shed. I insulated it and then added rough-cut boards. Its too cold out there now and its way too expensive to run an electric heater 24/7
  • 067.jpg
  • And in they come out of the cold to a pantry upstairs in the house
  • 066.jpg
  • This is the only guitar that stays out all the time because of the kids.
  • 070.jpg
  • The good stuff only comes out at beddy bye time
  • 033.jpg

RussD

Reaction score
Guild Total
I like the the 2 story triple guitar rack. It looks like a display of whats for sale in a retail store.
Good eye - it's from a dealer that was selling retail store displays. It was my one and only purchase at the Arlington Guitar Show this year...