Calf Fries?

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around Mexico.

While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!'

The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins. :shock:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
What, I don't get it :wink: What, your cajones aren't as big as a bull's?

fab467

Reaction score
dreadnut said:
What, I don't get it :wink: What, your cajones aren't as big as a bull's?
I don't know. Sounds like a lot of bull to me... :mrgreen:

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
Right about the time Bruce Jenner was in the news recently Mrs ' Strang and I were out for breakfast and a certain menu item reminded me of this joke...

' Strang

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Great Joke Graham! 12 Strang I have to ask, Did anyone order Caitlin's Chicken Nuggets?:rolleyes:

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
My former brother in law was a very competitive guy and we were always trying to one-up the other. When we were out in Colorado on a family visit we met all of my in-laws, including the brother in law at my favorite steak place, the Traildust Steakhouse outside of Denver. When we were looking at the menu he asked me "what are these Rocky Mountain Oysters?" Knowing he originally came from the Jersey Shore and loved seafood, I told him they were the only freshwater oysters in the world, grown right in the Colorado River and a great delicacy. He ate an entire basket of them before I told him the truth... ... he barely made it out to the parking lot before tossing the whole basket back up... :highly_amused: