Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years! Update, now 12 years!

Blog Entries

Re: Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years! Updated, now 12 Years

Thanks guys. I would love to be at both events, but timing is everything. I have 2 boys in sports & have been coaching one or both in football, basketball, & assist our head coaches during baseball. The last 2 years, both events have conflicted with the end of football season. They don't stay young forever you know..

Re: Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years!

Don, I'm a total newbie here... only heading into my 3rd year here. But the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!

:D :D
    Tom in Vegas

Use the good china. Life itself is the special occasion.

Guild D65s, 1994
    Guild DV72, 1994
    Taylor GC8, 2011
    Breedlove Oregon Concert Rogue 4/12/2016
    Washburn EA-20 "Festival Series", 1995

Quote Originally Posted by davismanLV
    the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!
    Plus 1! Thanks Don for all you you've done and all you do.
    Terry
    That's the way that the world goes 'round.You're up one day and the next you're down.
    It's half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown.That's the way that the world goes 'round.
    - John Prine

Quote Originally Posted by davismanLV
    Don, I'm a total newbie here... only heading into my 3rd year here. But the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!

Tom,

You just hit the nail: very well said, my friend! :D

Thanks for all, Don (Hans, Walter, and...): thanks for this great place!!! :D :D :D

All the best,
    B.
    Bruno

Louise: 1993 - DV52 NT

"I have nothing against the progress, but when death progresses, I prefer to live Indian" - El Patara, Arak Pacha