Guild D44-M-NT

G

Unregistered
User deleted by their request
First time poster: I have had this Guild D44-M-NT for thirty-one years and have been having trouble in discovering the year it was made. Web sites scanned have failed to be fruitful. If someone out there that can head me in the right direction I would appreciate the "comeback". This Guild guitar has been a friend of mine all these years. I would like to get better acquainted. Thanks to you all.

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
irishmike said:
First time poster: I have had this Guild D44-M-NT for thirty-one years and have been having trouble in discovering the year it was made. Web sites scanned have failed to be fruitful. If someone out there that can head me in the right direction I would appreciate the "comeback". This Guild guitar has been a friend of mine all these years. I would like to get better acquainted. Thanks to you all.

Hello irishmike,

Welcome! If you give me the serial number of your Guild D-44M-NT, I should be able to date it for you. If you would rather not post the serial number on the forum, you could e-mail it to me at: guitarchives@wxs.nl

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
http://www.guitarsgalore.nl

GardMan

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
irishmike,
Welcome to LTG! I'd love to hear more about your D-44M... and see some pics! I have a pearwood D-44, and hope to someday have a maple one...
Dave