This is a thread about nothing

TonyT

Reaction score
After further review, the driver of the offending vehicle is new to the 'hood, about 70 years old, and can barely get around with a can.

I know I'm gonna feel terrible for what I'm about to do to her.

MAM

Reaction score
Well, while we're on the subject...

If a man were paddling upstream, how many pancakes would it take to make a doghouse?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
cjd-player said:
Wedge a nail under the front and back of each tire. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dang I thought that was MY little secret. For those folks whose alarms go off in the middle of the night for no good reason.
'Nother good one's flour & water & oil and food coloring shaken up in a catsup squirt bottle, applied liberally to windshield. LOOKS like paint on initial sighting but at least it's washable. One heart attack for another, eh? And I give 'em the courtesy of a note so they know what not to do anymore.... :lol:
OK POLL TIME!:
How many people think this is a true story?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
TonyT said:
After further review, the driver of the offending vehicle is new to the 'hood, about 70 years old, and can barely get around with a can.
I know I'm gonna feel terrible for what I'm about to do to her.
I find it disturbing you'd notice a 70 year old's can.

TonyT

Reaction score
Heh. That's probably why she can barely get around. And I haven't seen her. My wife saw her this morning and gave me orders to stand down.

au contraire.

cjd-player

Reaction score
MAM said:
Well, while we're on the subject...

If a man were paddling upstream, how many pancakes would it take to make a doghouse?

It obviously depends on how many rabbits are there. :roll:

rabbitwaffle.jpg

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
TonyT said:
killdeer43 said:
TonyT said:
There's a guy who has parked on the fire hydrant across from my house the last 2 nights, hasn't got a ticket.
A number of people (including me) over the years have gotten tickets, which cost $150, so it chaps my butt
that this guy has gotten away with it twice.

Next time, do I call it in, or do I just let it go?
Lots of options but I'm just a bit wary of a punch line waiting to bite me on the butt! :lol:

Your reputation guides me, :wink:
Joe
Nope, strictly legit this time.

You do remember Mrs. O'Leary...

TonyT

Reaction score
So I put a note on her car, warning her that a ticket was inevitable if she kept parking there. Then I super glued to her windshield.