Well not a stage, a movie set

Ravon

Reaction score
Hey Jerry. Reminds me of my brother whose a police detective. There's a true crime documentary called 'The First Forty-Eight'. Each episode features different police departments from around the U.S. trying to solve homicides. They were filming in my brothers city and a film crew followed him around for two days. Every move he made was filmed. He called all his friends and family back here in his hometown to make certain for everyone to watch at so and so time. Big moment arrives and 45 mins. into the show there was only a split second cameo of him with a silly expression on his face... that was it! Though several detectives were involved with the case a goodlooking female detective (who ranked below him) got the air time and so most of the credit. Such is life :lol:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Ravon said:
Hey Jerry. Reminds me of my brother whose a police detective. There's a true crime documentary called 'The First Forty-Eight'. Each episode features different police departments from around the U.S. trying to solve homicides. They were filming in my brothers city and a film crew followed him around for two days. Every move he made was filmed. He called all his friends and family back here in his hometown to make certain for everyone to watch at so and so time. Big moment arrives and 45 mins. into the show there was only a split second cameo of him with a silly expression on his face... that was it! Though several detectives were involved with the case a goodlooking female detective (who ranked below him) got the air time and so most of the credit. Such is life :lol:
That's showbiz :lol: