How do members post?

jcwu

Reaction score
noWii said:
neglecting some real life demands

What's real life?? :D

I agree with you. I used to spend a LOT of time on different forums, whether it's for photography, Star Wars collecting, various guitars, or specifically, Guilds. But then I found that I was spending all my time on the forum, instead of enjoying photography, Star Wars collecting, or playing guitars. Funny how that happens, isn't it?

Qvart

Reaction score
noWii said:
I really enjoy reading most of the posts on LTG, lots of knowledge and humor...but over time i found i was neglecting some real life demands, so that now there is way less time spent here. This got me to thinking about members posts...
- if someone is still working (not retired), then the posts are from work?...wondering, never lived in that work world.
- do many of you post from a hand held device, like a phone?

Just curious if anyone has ever talked about this - can't find it on any old threads. I just wonder about things...it's my way. Wes

Well, there are days when I spend more time talking on LTG than I do playing my guitars, but I've learned that one of the keys to sanity is not always thinking about what you should be doing instead of what you're doing. That is, I don't compare something like talking on LTG to something else I should be doing like playing guitars. Ooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm. :lol:

And to answer your question, a visual:

LGLTG.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian

Reaction score
I'm at work, hope my boss isnt reading this..... Rarely get on at the weekend too busy doing stuff!!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
guitardude said:
I'm at work, hope my boss isnt reading this..... Rarely get on at the weekend too busy doing stuff!!
On the other hand he may realize there are lots WORSE places you could be visiting..with things like naked women and other disgusting revelations..or a sheep farm in New Zealand...or a sheep farm anywhere for that matter.... :lol:

Ian

Reaction score
personally speaking I dont find women to be a digusting revelation... Is there a closet here you are coming out of Al ?

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
guitardude said:
personally speaking I dont find women to be a digusting revelation... Is there a closet here you are coming out of Al ?

That's where I keep the recent, I mean, the music gear that I've had for a while, if you know what I mean. :wink:

TonyT

Reaction score
I just mail my posts to Killdeer and he sticks them on here.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
I post from work if the nanny software doesn't block it. When circumstances require I limit the posting and viewing to lunch or not at all. I almost always check once a day from home. I don't own a mobile device that could access LTG.

Thunderface

Reaction score
Qvart said:
Well, there are days when I spend more time talking on LTG than I do playing my guitars, but I've learned that one of the keys to sanity is not always thinking about what you should be doing instead of what you're doing.

Well said, Qvart!