-

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Re: Andy Touring The USA playing The Rolling Stones

It sounds like you are going to have a great time! Too bad you aren't coming to Florida. I'd love to see the show.

Best of luck!

Dave :D

krysh

Guildarist in the mod squad
Reaction score
Guild Total

congrats andy and good luck with the tour. :D

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score

Hi Andy and congratulations! The closest you'll get to me is Savannah GA ... which is about 7-8 hours by car. Good luck on your tour! 8) 8)

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total

Just to clarify for the linguistically challenged "lug" is the abbreviation for July, "ago" is the abbreviation for August and "set" for September, right? Since "lug" is also slang, meaning "to carry things around" I thought "lug" was a travel day in your schedule :oops:

Also, are you going to have access to LTG on the road?

You get within 20 miles of me but I think I am at an out of town wedding on that date and have to check...

kitniyatran

Reaction score

dapmdave said:
It sounds like you are going to have a great time! Too bad you aren't coming to Florida. I'd love to see the show.

Best of luck!

Dave :D
Yeah, I checked the list for Fl, also.

fab467

Reaction score

Very cool! Best of luck... 8)

Andy Hiwatt

Reaction score

Hi ,thanks everybody for the encouragement :D :D

About the Schedule: I just copied the schedule from a very complex Xcel file we made up with lots of band infos for the tour, than I saved it as a simpler Word file with just the gigs, place and day of the show , some of the mixed languages words remained: of course "Lug" was short italian for Luglio ( July) and "ago" was abbreviation of italian Agosto ( august") as Fronobulax already explained..
About the locations: of course it was impossible to go everywhere or in every place we would have liked to go, from last February we wrote a thousand e-mails and contacted litterally hundreds of clubs, bars, pubs, music venues in almost every State, Florida included. Than we had to select some of those that looked interested or replied asking further infos. Than we arranged an itinerary, based on the confirmed gigs and trying to get other gigs on the supposed itinerary. The schedule is not completed yet, we're still waiting for answers from some clubs along our way. Nobody showed interest in Florida, until now, so unfortunately we're not going there. We'd like to get more gigs along the way if there's a chance to. If any body here can advice a club to contact in his area that might be interested in our show we'll definitely contact it.
I guess I 'll have access to LTG and the internet while on the road ,we'll carry a Pc with us, to communicate with the world 8)
It's going to be great fun but a hard work too, anyway we're ready :)