Best veer

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
noWii said:
OK - after another mention of this new topic on another new thread, and to me, the somewhat mixed responses - i assure all, no harm meant on my part - i ask that folks ignore this post. I will say that the members of LTG are welcoming to new members...just takes a little time to understand the nuances.
Too late now! You have undoubtedly discovered that you can't delete your posts here once they've been submitted! You'll have to live with 'em FOREVER!! I remember how painful that realization was the first time it happened to me! :lol:
And don't misinterpret that question about why even a thread for best veer.. I think West was just making the observation that it's so rampant it's probably impossible to single out.
Anyway I just figured out that even though I'm not a geography whiz, evidence indicates the CN tower must be somewhere near the Grand Tetons. :D

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
adorshki said:
Anyway I just figured out that even though I'm not a geography whiz, evidence indicates the CN tower must be somewhere near the Grand Tetons. :D
Nice segue!
That CN tower really is something, though, isn't it?
Can't get enough of that Canuckistan architecture! :wink:

Joe

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
Oh yeh lets never veer. anybody benn watching soccer, man can they act. Lets hope they don't become politicians 8) And according to Godin's law if we keep the thread going long enough someone will bring up something about Hitler or the Nazis, although I for one have nor experienced this. Everyone here seems too polite :D But didn't he play guitars ?

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Well, I know Hitler was a painter, but I don't know if he was into music. Anyway, Guild was founded a few years after Adie's war ended.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
@noWii - check your PMs.

<veer>I have noticed the Godin's law doesn't seem to apply to LTG. I'd guess that we deal in facts more often than most people on the 'net and that removes many opportunities to make the comparison. When we do deal with opinions we seem to understand that they are opinions and don't invest a lot of ego in getting people to agree. Thus the comparison is unnatural. When we stray from Guilds, guitars and music we are more likely to be in Godin's Law territory but even then we tend to be polite and restrained or the thread disappears. </veer>

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I like Godin guitars, great quality, and the 5th Ave, in now available with 2 p90 pickups. great body size, just a sweet little archtop at a good price.... :wink: Steffan

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:
noWii said:
Yeah...discovered...no delete :roll:

Actually you can click 'edit' and delete all you've written - still leaves a blank post - so you can substitute something else and pretend that's what you meant to do in the first place :D (Done that a few times myself :wink: )
What Jerry said. :wink:

Joe

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
noWii said:
The veers are a product of sharp wits, just the kind of people who take up the guitar in the first place!.
Sharp wits and thick hides.... :D And teflon skin for the tomatoes to slide off of.... :lol: