Great Jazz - Los Gatos House Concert

AlohaJoe

Reaction score
A friend of mine is doing a rare house concert in Los Gatos and I wanted to pass this along to folks in the area who are interested in REALLY great fingerstyle Jazz guitar.

Eric Skye in Los Gatos
http://www.ericskye.com/
Saturday the 19th from 5 to 11:30pm

"The string trio of Eric Skye, mandolinist Tim Connell, and Brian Casey on double bass, are heading South for a very special afternoon of acoustic music, Saturday June 19th. About a thousand feet above beautiful Los Gatos California, at just an amazing house with panoramic views of the whole valley, we’ll be playing outside starting at 5pm. We’ve got a great sound person, and we’re going to shoot the whole thing in HD. They’ll be lots of good wine and food."

There’s just a few spots still open. If you or someone you know in the area might be interested please PM me ASAP and I'll send you the email address for reservations.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
yettoblaster said:
Sounds like it's at "The Cats?"
Don't think you can get that view at The Cats..in fact I thought it finally closed down. Sounds like a private house from the description. Sounds great but I can't commit so don't want to waste anybody's time. :(