Archtop string preferences...

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
yettoblaster said:
jedzep said:
Will do. Have to try Thomastik after all the good press. Thanks to all. (Don't know what the hell the 'glop or get off the pot' comment means.)
I believe that's just his signature line, though it looks quoted. Nothing personal I'd guess?
Right, comes from one of Tele4tone's posts. Cajun liked the quote. Can't remember the reference at the time, just that it was pretty funny....

CajunBlues

Reaction score
jedzep said:
Will do. Have to try Thomastik after all the good press. Thanks to all. (Don't know what the hell the 'glop or get off the pot' comment means.)

:lol:

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Jed,

I like a wound third on hollow bodies even if they are electric because I can really hear the difference when there is an acoustic chamber influencing the sound. However, Billy D. got me to put unwound thirds on my semi-hollows about a year or two ago with his statement about Chuck Berry.

hf

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
jed,

I got an email from you about a previous email (or pm) which I didn't get. I can't answer you back either through LTG or email. I think you got a bad connection when you moved to Berverly Hills with Granny, Jethro, and Ellie May.

hf

PS Can you set me up with Ellie May?

PSS If not, can you set me up with Granny?