Back at Gazos Grill - Sat nite 6/5/10 (tonight)

yettoblaster

Reaction score
Two hours of "wallpaper background jazz" for $50 + dinner($10 limit on dinner).

My mom would be so proud...

This was last month's at Gazos Grill:
gary.jpg

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:

Britain playing dumber and dumberer with big brother? :shock:
Do they include the bypass surgery in the selling price? :?

Nice guitar Yetto! :wink:

yettoblaster

Reaction score
bluesypicky said:
...Nice guitar Yetto! :wink:

Thanks man. We had a ball (again). No pics yet but we booked a couple more Sat nights there in July.

Yeah, I'm lovin' the guitar. My Tech 21 TM 60 was giving me some intermittent drop-outs (it's been through hell for years), so I happened to find a TM 30 used for decent $$ and scored it. But the midrange was a bit strange through the new (used) amp so I changed the guitar's bridge from the brass one-piece Compton to a Gibson ABR-1, with some AllParts nylon saddles under the treble strings. Tamed the trashy telephone tone sounding midrange down a bit. The 10" speaker is ceramic, and sounds like it.

It sounded great in that very bouncey room last night, with power to spare and a nice bit of fluffy almost bluesy crunch when I dug in. I don't know if I ever want to play anywhere else with this rig, but it certainly works at Gazos Grill for the kinda girls I go out with.

My burger looked nothing like that pic, which is probably a good thing as fat goes to my belt and shrinks them apparently.

Even a Carls Jr portabelo mushroom artery plugger is 11-1200 calories (not that would know).