Bennedetto Artist Award Changes/Reviews

a.modernist

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. This is my first post - although I have been lurking for a while.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a resource that details the "refinements" Bob Bennedetto made to the Artist Award guitar? Has anyone had a chance to compare a Bennedetto AA with an earlier AA?

I did a quick search of the archives but only found a couple of references to this guitar.

Thanks in advance.

Nick Rossi
SF CA
myspace.com/nickrossiset

a.modernist

Reaction score
My apologies, I foolishly was mis-spelling Bob Benedetto's name (and from a pisan, no less) as you can see from my topic heading. It's amazing - the search feature works MUCH better when one spells the words correctly!

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
ner1971 said:
My apologies, I foolishly was mis-spelling Bob Benedetto's name (and from a pisan, no less) as you can see from my topic heading. It's amazing - the search feature works MUCH better when one spells the words correctly!
No problem. Correct spelling has never been a pre-requisite for participation. Your search would have found people who spell just like you do. However, you can feel free to tell us why you are asking. Do you have an AA? Are you GASsing for one? Are you trying to properly describe the guitar a friend found in the attic so it will realize its true value when sold?

a.modernist

Reaction score
However, you can feel free to tell us why you are asking. Do you have an AA? Are you GASsing for one? Are you trying to properly describe the guitar a friend found in the attic so it will realize its true value when sold?

I do not have an AA. I've been keeping my eyes open for them locally and watching them online for the past couple of years now, ever since I returned to playing the guitar and really started to play jazz seriously. There were 2 Benedetto AAs up on Craigslist locally (San Francisco) within the past couple of weeks. I meant to go check them out, but both posts have since either expired or have been removed.

Thanks again everyone.