Hi...I'm the new Guy!

Reaction score
Hi Folks, new guy here from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (eh).
Just joined and getting used to this forum. No Guilds, (yet), bet just recently picked up a 98 DeArmond Starfire, vintage burst finish. Really like the Goldtones.

For the most part just a home player but get together with friends once a week for a few pop's and play some tunes on the acoustic's.
Like to make some noise with the electric's when the wifes out.

Looking forward to learning more about Guilds, and learning whatever I can from the LTG membership.

I'll start posting pic's when I figure out how to.

My gear.....

Acoustic's
Gibson SJ-200
Seagull S6

Electric's
Gretsch 5120
Dearmond Starfire
Fender Wildwood II
Fender Hwy 1 Telecaster
Epiphone LP
Ibanez Roadstar II

Amp/Pedals
Fender Blues Jr.
Nocturne Pre-amp pedal
Boss Fender '59 Bassman pedal
Boss RE 20 Space Echo
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Korg DT-10 Tuner

geoguy

Reaction score
Welcome . . . how do you like the "Brain Seltzer" Nocturne pedal?

You need to upload your pics to a site like photobucket, & then just copy the links for those photos into your posts here.

Reaction score
@geoguy.....Only had the Brain Seltzer for a little while but I really like it. A guy on the Gretsch-Talk forum,(Tavo Vega), makes them for both Filters' and Dyna's. Your 6120RHH would just sing with one of these babies! I believe the Rev is sporting one on his pedal board these days. Check it out.....http://thenocturnebrainseltzer.blogspot.com/

@southernGuild....I'm sure a Guild will be in my future. I just got a Dearmond Starfire last month.....baby steps!

Dr. Spivey

Reaction score
Greetings Razor, welcome to LTG. Great people and everything you ever wanted to know about Guild guitars.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Be warned...you are encroaching on Beaver territory.....His name is Graham...harmless enough....you're not a cat are you??? you'll understand later...welcome abroad......sorry, a slight LTG slip there....welcome aboard... :lol: Steffan

Thunderface

Reaction score
Welcome Razor! We seem to have a lot of Canadian Guilders in our midst, and some, like me, who grew up so close to Canada that I'm practically Canadian or perhaps wishing that I was, as evidenced by my username and avatar.

No worries about the lack of Guilds at this point. When I joined, I had but one -- an '81 S-300AD. But I've managed to pick up one or two or six since then, to the point now where all I buy is Guilds. It gets into your blood, despite the fine roster of other guitars that you already posses.

IMG_0252.jpg

Thunderface

Reaction score
Thanks. I hate to say it, but it's now outdated. There's a '77 S-100 that should be third from left. I acquired it in a trade after I shot that photo. Maybe it's time for another family photo.