What do you do when you dis-establish a Thunder 1 ?

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
jp said:
Looking great coastie! Orange-creamy goodness. Can't wait to see the final result. Those fine looking point-to-points are a great start. :D

Thanks JP.

I really appreciate the kudos.

Just finished this Fender Champ clone for our grand-daughter. Started on the speaker cab. today.

IMG_2121.jpg

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
That's so cool! You're gonna be my ideal for the model grandpa. Imagine when she grows up and tells all her friends that you made that for her. :wink:

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
jp said:
That's so cool! You're gonna be my ideal for the model grandpa. Imagine when she grows up and tells all her friends that you made that for her. :wink:

Well JP, I've never in my life imagined "making stuff" for grandchildren !

Or, for that matter, imagined grandchildren, period !!

But when grandchildren happen ........ wow, I don't have words to describe the joy !! And the pleasure of making stuff for them.

Mind you, I suppose building a valve-amp for a 10 y.o. grand daughter is probably significantly "different", but then, I thrive on different.

Brendan

Reaction score
Hi Coastie. I really like the Go-Boingy! That's looking sharp. I've been looking at kits to build a Fender clone and realized I could have more fun building the cabinet and chassis myself. I thought it would be best if I could make it match my Thunder 1 and design it to sit on top. Great timing...