WTB: Guild X500T (Paladin's Model) also other x-500s

telegeir

Reaction score
I saw the speculations about it being a modified Paladin, but quite frankly I never worried about that. I believe that even in the poor photos in the auction one would have seen a modification to the pickup route.

And yes, sunburst was an original option, as mentioned in the press release back then:

For more of a Rockabilly feel, Guild introduces the new X500T Paladin. Identical in material and construction to the X500, the X500T looks beyond the jazz world to reawaken its roots as a rock ‘n’ roll guitar innovator.

The X500T can be directly linked to Guild’s classic DE-500, which was essentially an original X500, but with a Bigsby tremolo and a thinner body. Unfortunately, these models were limited and only a handful were ever made. Vintage guitar enthusiasts the world over have looked long and hard for the chance to add one to their collection.

The new X500T Paladin invokes the essence of DE-500. The same spruce top, maple body and neck, and inlayed ebony fingerboard of the X500 make up this model, which also comes with two vintage P-90 style pickups, gold plated hardware, and a gold plated Bigsby tremolo. The X500T is available with a Tennessee Orange finish in addition to the standard Blonde or Antique Burst options.

Geir :)

Danny F

Reaction score
Well, still looking for my x500t and thought I'd put this one back on top. Thanks!

Guilderagain

Reaction score
Danny F said:
Well, still looking for my x500t and thought I'd put this one back on top. Thanks!

Hi Danny,

How's the search going? I found this beauty in Craigslist, Seattle area for $2,400.00:

X-500T

3k43mc3l65v15q15s3a4644.jpg

gusto

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :D i would love to get another, someday :p

Danny F

Reaction score
Oh man! Obviously just a week or so too late on this. Didn't get to contact him but STILL LOOKING. Arg, this is taking a while - I'm even from Seattle - Alas... Thanks for the heads up though!