Our summer production in UK Harpers mag

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
JerryR said:
capnjuan said:
JerryR said:
.... All went pretty well except I had a wardrobe malfunction while doing the Prince of Arragon...
Hi Jerry; well ... you'll have to do better than that - besides, not too good to leave too much to this crowd's imagination ... the Prince ... he isn't a drag queen, is he? :wink:
Ah - yes - only my 'stock' (a type of 18th Century bow tie - we've set the pay around 1740) falling off - it velcros together at the back and didn't stay stuck. Youst thought I'd tease folks like Carl who have over vivid imaginations :wink: I'm in 18th C male costume - with big mustachios and a goatee beard as Arragon. as the Duke of Venice (Doge) I'm in the State robes and funny hat and clean shaven :mrgreen:
Please get another cast member to take your pic ... otherwise ... no one will believe your description! J

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
JerryR said:
There will be pictures - but with Graham about........................not sure I'll want to post them :!:
Hmm .... I see your point ... :? :( :wink:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Is it ok to ask about reviews?

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
The one and only reviewer came on the fist night which was rained off - so no real review :(

At the risk of being 'Grahamed' here's yours truly as the Prince of Arragon....
MerchantOfVenicePics040.jpg

The Duke of Venice (The Doge) - you will note the funny hat - risked being called 'dick head'....
MerchantOfVenicePics126.jpg

And then the most important people - the audience :D
MerchantOfVenicePics107.jpg

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
... or pecker head:

Leonardo-Loredan--Doge-of-Venice--c-1501-Giovanni-Bellini-300090.jpg

Nice to see that the Englishes still enjoy their Shakey ... do something like that here ... (Flourida), you'd have to pay people to attend ... or guarantee some degree of frontal nudity. Even if Graham burfs these up, the clean versions will still be here for those two or three of us carefully tracking your theatrical ... uh ... whatever it is ... :wink: Congrats! J

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
JerryR said:
... 'fisting' isn't part of our performance either..
Is that the same as phisting? Something nasty people do to each other on the internet? :? :wink:

cjd-player

Reaction score
JerryR said:
The one and only reviewer came on the fist night which was rained off - so no real review :(

At the risk of being 'Grahamed' here's yours truly as the Prince of Arragon....
MerchantOfVenicePics040.jpg

Looks like you had fun, Jerry. :D :D