1955 x500 in video

BluesDan

Reaction score
Very cool 8) . Thanks for the posting that, great vid. And welcome!

krysh

Guildarist in the mod squad
Reaction score
Guild Total
congrats, way cool.
looking forward for more.
there are some norway fans around here - darryl?

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the forum! If I remember correctly, we played a gig in Bergen together some years ago, my band's called "The Seatsniffers".
I think I even used your amp on that gig!

You had a very nice Gretsch back then, but I like this one more!!!

valcotone

Reaction score
Love it!!! Welcome, and thanks for posting. Nice take on that old 80's chestnut, and beautiful tone from that Guild!

Reaction score
Walter Broes said:
Hey! Welcome to the forum! If I remember correctly, we played a gig in Bergen together some years ago, my band's called "The Seatsniffers".
I think I even used your amp on that gig!

You had a very nice Gretsch back then, but I like this one more!!!
Thats right! I became a seatsniffers fan that night! Youre great! I still have my 1955 gretsch nashville I used that night. And the matchless dc30 you used.
Any tour plans for Norway this year?

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks! :D
Actually, we do - I think our (Norwegian) booking guy is still finding shows and building around some he's booked, but the way things still look right now, we're supposed to be in Norway from 29.03.09 until 06.04.09. I really, really hope that won't get canceled, because it's been waaaay too long since we spent some time over there, and we've loved playing in Norway every time.
My little list here says there's also options for Drammen and Frederikstad for june 5th and 6th, but they're not confirmed yet.

Wow, small world eh? You have great taste in guitars! (And a 1955 was called a Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins model - not a Nashville until much later - excuse the extreme guitar-geekiness! :mrgreen: )