Monthly Ninfa's Gig

cjd-player

Reaction score
I have a theory about the doom-and-gloom weather forecasts.....

I've noticed that the major advertisors on the local TV and radio news / weather reports are the local grocery stores.

When the doom-and-gloom weather forecasts come, everyone rushes to the grocery stores and buys up all of the milk, eggs, bread, etc.

So me thinks that when the grocery business is a little slow, we magically get a bad waether forecast. :mrgreen:

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
cjd-player said:
So me thinks that when the grocery business is a little slow, we magically get a bad waether forecast. :mrgreen:

I wonder where the CNN tie in is with all of that? Seems whenever news gets slow there is a major event and CNN is always there, just before it happens. :roll: :shock:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Graham said:
cjd-player said:

I wonder where the CNN tie in is with all of that? Seems whenever news gets slow there is a major event and CNN is always there, just before it happens. :roll: :shock:

Yup - they were waiting on the moon as the Eagle was landing; "Yes folks - in a few moments we will see the first men land on the moon....." :mrgreen: