Reaction score
Graham said:
cjd-player said:
Now about the rest of you... :roll:

Harsh Carl!

I like the hat too Jer.

GreatWhiteHunter2.jpg

Nice. :lol: :lol:

All you need now, Jerry, are some cowboy boots, and you're all set for Arlington. :wink:

(Why am I thinking "Spaceballs, the Movie" ) :?

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Graham said:
JerryR said:
cjd-player said:
All you need now, Jerry, are some cowboy boots, and you're all set for Arlington. :wink:

Now that is something I'm looking to get :D

Let West help you out with that Jer. He helped me with mine!

He's already said he will :D

They'll go well with the shorts :wink:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Those cheap jobs were gonna kill your feet Grammy.....been there too many times. It's hard to beat a pair of Luccheses. Jerry, if you can't wait, you can certainly order a pair though this outfit. I've bought about 10 pair of boots through "Grapevine Hill". Their customer support is remarkable. I have yet to buy a pair from them I didn't love. Their Lucchese 1883 boots are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. I've also got a couple of pair of Lucchese 2000. Mrs. West has several pair and feels the same way. You won't find these prices in stores....anywhere. In fact, if you keep checking, they'll run these incredible boots for bid, and that's where I've gotten most of mine. In some of the Arlington pictures, you'll see me wearing a tan pair of python boots.......Lucchese 1883's.........$127!. Then you'll see me wearing a pair of roughout suede boots......those are 2000's....bout $110 for those. The python in most stores around here would probably go for $300-$400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-LUCCHESE-Brown- ... 240%3A1318

Or you could go for this pair:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LUCCHESE-CLASSICS-1 ... 240%3A1318

West

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Tend to go for plain - bit too much bling for me Jim :mrgreen: I know youv'e mentioned the cheaper mail order option but I kinda like buying clothes like that in a particular place, so I have the memories - boots from the Stock Yard area for example seems kinda fitting. I have a belt buckle I bought from a shop in Mexico rund by Mixted Indians that definitely was not a tourist shop - work saddles 'n all. The hat I wear in the pictures was from the Oaxaca market and you could see the locals wearing the same type of hat :mrgreen:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh........."Pumpkin", isn't that sweet? I like that shot by the way Graham.....don't remember any pumpkins there though. Was there one or is that a Photoshop job?

And Jerry, I wasn't suggesting that particular pair of boots, only that those were from my favorite boot seller on aBay......."Grapevinehill". I wouldn't have any idea what size you wear.....well, actually I know, but I'm not tellin'. I do know what you mean though on the sentimental value. Actually, Graham's came from the Dallas West End, not from the "Stockyards", they do have plenty of boots in Fort Worth though. We'll get you fixed up.

West

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Ahhhh........."Pumpkin", isn't that sweet? I like that shot by the way Graham.....don't remember any pumpkins there though. Was there one or is that a Photoshop job?

West

Cid took that. There was a pumpkin at our cottage, or was that Ronald Reagan?

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
cjd-player said:
Graham said:
Maybe that's why she asked me if I wanted the home colonoscopy video kit for Christmas. :roll:

How's the snow? You burried in the 20 cm yet? :lol:

It hasn't started yet, so the doom and gloomers still have time ti whip up the frenzy before they take to their bunkers. :shock:

Just to be safe though, I got Cid's snow blower out, filled the tank and test fired it for her, picked up some chips and puppy treats for Murphy and I. :mrgreen:

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
That Cid has a darn good man by her side... You might think of getting her that new 5 gallon gas can for Christmas...

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Scratch said:
That Cid has a darn good man by her side... You might think of getting her that new 5 gallon gas can for Christmas...

Thanks Scratch. And what a great idea! I though about a new ice scraper , but you know the gas can will keep her going longer won't it?