JerryR said:
Heh heh heh - oops, I just laughed so much I shat myself :oops:

shatner.jpg

Can't you keep the Canadians out of this thread? :cry:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Heidy hf: whoever owns the copyright to whatever pic/vid he posted notified MotoFoBouquet that it didn't want their pic plastered on the web without their consent (code: payment of royalties). They did it to my (I mean their) pic of Borat's jumbo .... <ahem> ... swimmingjock ... and to a pic of Grayham's. Copyright owners own/hire BOTS, crawlers, pieces of software that read these pages looking for their stuff. When they find it, they threaten the FotoHosts who remove the images and replace them with the image above; it'll show up in Snoop Doggy's foto album as it's shown here.

john_kidder

Reaction score
Somebody is in a position to claim copyright ownership on just about anything these days - it's an archaic concept in these days of the www and all.

I'll bet someone owns this, for example, to which I say:
whoopdedoo.jpg

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
john_kidder said:
Somebody is in a position to claim copyright ownership on just about anything these days - it's an archaic concept in these days of the www and all.

As someone whose livelihood exists solely because people will honor and abide by intellectual property laws I agree that what we have is archaic but I don't see anything better coming along soon.

In addition to images and the like that are removed because of intellectual property concerns, I have also seen cases where the content hosting service has bandwidth limits and when the number of hits exceeds the limits, the service returns a similar generic image. In this case it is really a ploy to get the owner/poster of the content to upgrade their service.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
coastie99 said:
Hadn't been following this thread...... just looked in.
Well .... more proof (as if it were needed) that not every thread is worth messing with ... the coolers are available by sending in 15,000 proofs of purchase for cases/boxes of heinies ... you can't be that far away ...!

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Can you believe it....... I've just thrown out all of my receipts from the past year !!

Maybe we could despatch "our man" in the Netherlands to the factory to swing a deal for us ??