Jack Casady Starfire pictures?

mellowgerman

Reaction score
Jacktatts?!?!? I didn't know jack had a sleeve tattoo! Does he have two? Now that i think about it... I have never seen him with short sleeves. Just when i thought i knew jack ;)

lungimsam

Reaction score
Guild Total
If you look closely you can see that it is a clothing sleeve.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
I wondered but I vote for clothing, not a tat, too. I think I have seen several other pics where the long sleeve has slid up to reveal untattooed skin for a couple inches above the wrist.

mellowgerman

Reaction score
fronobulax said:
I wondered but I vote for clothing, not a tat, too. I think I have seen several other pics where the long sleeve has slid up to reveal untattooed skin for a couple inches above the wrist.

ahh i see what you're saying. i was looking at the photo on my ipod... small screen --> mello jumping to conclusions

mellowgerman

Reaction score
not yggdrasil but...
2194477332_e3db8c2250.jpg

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I decided to dredge up this thread because I just stumbled across this picture of Jack playing his Alebicized Sunburst Starfire II, and I don't recall ever seeing this one here

2189398320_3b484226ec_b.jpg

I was doing some research on maybe installing a Hipshot Supertune bridge in my Epi Jack Casady Signature, and this was one of the hits. Sorry for the dupe if it's already been posted.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
twocorgis said:
I decided to dredge up this thread because I just stumbled across this picture of Jack playing his Alebicized Sunburst Starfire II, and I don't recall ever seeing this one here

2189398320_3b484226ec_b.jpg

I was doing some research on maybe installing a Hipshot Supertune bridge in my Epi Jack Casady Signature, and this was one of the hits. Sorry for the dupe if it's already been posted.

No problem. Kind of a later Jim Morrison look. I do cringe at the bracelets and the belt in terms of what metal does to finishes and I note with amusement the unwound and untrimmed string ends. He would have poked an eye out if he wasn't wearing glasses ;-)

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
fronobulax said:
No problem. Kind of a later Jim Morrison look. I do cringe at the bracelets and the belt in terms of what metal does to finishes and I note with amusement the unwound and untrimmed string ends. He would have poked an eye out if he wasn't wearing glasses ;-)

Yeah, I'm sure that Jack was really concerned about that! :wink: :lol: