Who is/was the best blueser inside the US?

Bubby

Reaction score
I've been listening to Doc Watson, man on a 12 string he could do some blues. I always liked Johnny Winter with his in yo face style. There was a guy named Son Thomas from here, little known but could make the hair stand up on your neck. met Albert King once, Stuck out my hand and stated that I was from near his hometown. He just looked at for a second and walked off. I herd later he was hard to deal with. But who could forget T bone and then theres Duke Robillard. Anson Funderburg is good basic stuff. They just opened a B.B. KIng museum near here, haven't been yet but I hear it's a big deal.

Bubby

Reaction score
I've been listening to Doc Watson, man on a 12 string he could do some blues. I always liked Johnny Winter with his in yo face style. There was a guy named Son Thomas from here, little known but could make the hair stand up on your neck. met Albert King once, Stuck out my hand and stated that I was from near his hometown. He just looked at for a second and walked off. I herd later he was hard to deal with. But who could forget T bone and then theres Duke Robillard. Anson Funderburg is good basic stuff. They just opened a B.B. KIng museum near here, haven't been yet but I hear it's a big deal.