And then the fight started....

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. (You know how sometimes you just get so stressed and little things just seem funny?) Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started.....

Carol

Reaction score
When I was young, I wanted to have a tattoo of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on my chest... by now it would be Snow White and the Seven Really Tall Skinny Guys.

That's one mistake I'm glad I didn't make....

Carol

Reaction score
Now we can't be havin' that Guildmark! That can be downright painful! But I have to say, I was also thinking of having a bunch of grapes on my thigh... I think we'd be talking raisins by now!

Carol

Reaction score
Jerry -- just callin' a wrinkle, a wrinkle and a sag, a sag! *S*

Look at it this way -- if I do ever get to one of the Guild gatherings, I'll HAVE to look better than you expect... and that's all good!

:D

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Carol said:
When I was young, I wanted to have a tattoo of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on my chest... by now it would be Snow White and the Seven Really Tall Skinny Guys.

That's one mistake I'm glad I didn't make....

Makes the bra size about a 38 long doesn't it?
confuse.gif

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Carol said:

Look at it this way -- if I do ever get to one of the Guild gatherings, I'll HAVE to look better than you expect... and that's all good!

That's what I was hoping about my playing - but since I posted up about 5 songs you all know the awful truth anyway :oops: I'm hoping to get to Arlinton 2009 - if my wife doesn't change her mind :mrgreen:

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:
Carol said:

That's what I was hoping about my playing - but since I posted up about 5 songs you all know the awful truth anyway :oops: I'm hoping to get to Arlinton 2009 - if my wife doesn't change her mind :mrgreen:

Lookin' forward to meeting you there, Jer, Lord a willing...

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Scratch said:
JerryR said:
Carol said:

Lookin' forward to meeting you there, Jer, Lord a willing...

And you Ken - and hopefully Jim and the others, but that is still one and a quarter years away for me and I have to survive my South African vacation this October without getting shot or macheted to bits or even just dying of malaria (woulda put knifed as well, but Britland is getting to be a bad place for that now, along with a lot more shootings) :mrgreen:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:lol: I think if you can survive all of that Jerry, you'll find Texas to be pretty tame. We're looking forward to meeting you too sir.

West

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
JerryR said:
Following the thread veer - to get back on topic.....

Dwarf.jpg

:twisted:

Their friends put them up to it.

' Strang

dklsplace

Reaction score
A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a
compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's darn near perfect.'

And then the fight started . . .