Scratch's First Solo Gig

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Scratch said:
That F312 would almost make it worth it to endure the continuing heatwave in the front yard. :wink: :roll: :? :shock:

Send some this way :D Saw a big glowing thing in the sky today and filed a UFO report. Official reply was it is a natural astronomical body called 'the sun' - apparently there are previous reports of it being spotted in the UK before :roll:

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You're welcome to it, Jer. Another six weeks or so and we'll be out of the worst. Seriously, the season changes usually commensurate with the guitar show. Two years ago, it was 90 on Saturday as I recall and on Monday it was raining and in the low 60s as Pam and I headed south for the hills...

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Scratch said:
You're welcome to it, Jer. Another six weeks or so and wqe'll be out of the worst. Seriously, the season changes usually commensurate with the guitar show. Two years ago, it was 90 on Saturday as I recall and on Monday it was raining and in the low 60s as Pam and I headed south for the hills...

Low 60's..........................brrrrrrrrr!

West

cjd-player

Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Scratch said:
You're welcome to it, Jer. Another six weeks or so and wqe'll be out of the worst. Seriously, the season changes usually commensurate with the guitar show. Two years ago, it was 90 on Saturday as I recall and on Monday it was raining and in the low 60s as Pam and I headed south for the hills...

West
Here ya go, Jim:

alaska5192.jpg

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Scratch said:

West

That's a danged blue norther frog freezer...

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Scratch said:
You're welcome to it, Jer. Another six weeks or so and we'll be out of the worst. Seriously, the season changes usually commensurate with the guitar show. Two years ago, it was 90 on Saturday as I recall and on Monday it was raining and in the low 60s as Pam and I headed south for the hills...

So if it's the same this year it will be great for riding at the dude ranch in Bandera :(

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Graham said:
JerryR said:
Scratch said:
You picked a good time of year, Jer... :wink:

Arlington picked it - seemed a long way to come for just 3 days :roll:

It will be well worth it!

3rd year for us.

I'm sure it will :D But after the 3 days - to ease the withdrawl symptoms - 2 days riding and playing my guitar for anyone that wants to listen.... :roll: