Burglar alarm

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around looking for valuables. He pick up a Guild guitar to take out when a strange disembodied voice said "Jesus is watching you!" He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked off the light, and froze. He waited a short while, and hearing nothing more, he continued. Just as he was about to put some jewelry into his sack, clear as a bell, he heard it again: "Jesus is watching you!". Freaked out, he shone his light all around, searching for the source of the sound. Finally, in the corner of the room, he saw a parrot in a cage. "Did you say that!?!?" he hissed at the parrot. "Yep!", the parrot confessed, then squawked "I'm just trying to warn you that he's watching you!" The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?". "My owners call me Moses" replied the bird. "Moses!?" the burglar snorted, "What kind of people would name their bird 'Moses?'" And the bird replied "the same kind of people who named their Rottweiller 'Jesus'"!

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
309e3520.jpg

john_kidder

Reaction score
That's a great joke, 12-String. But Graham, you take the cake. You must have a 100gig photolibrary somewhere, and astonishing Photoshop talents. Amazing.