Can't win...

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
coastie99 said:
The Guilds of Grot said:
If I was in Carol's shoes, (a petite size 6 I might add!), I'm not trusting any men for a while. Well, except maybe us LTG'rs, and even then, that's from a safe distance! :D

And certainly, no men from near Stonedandunhinged !

And that, Carol - from a place whnere the men are men and the sheep are nervous, so whether you are like a cow, boy or goddess you'd be safe :mrgreen:

Gary - you can see from my avatar that even at the tender age of 19 I was still a sober, upstanding member of the community, and any mother's daughter would be perfectly safe in my company :wink:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
JerryR said:
Gary - you can see from my avatar that even at the tender age of 19 I was still a sober, upstanding member of the community, and any mother's daughter would be perfectly safe in my company :wink:

And Frank Zappa wrote this from the point of view of 19 year olds like you :)

Carol

Reaction score
Ah, guys, unfortunately I am the hopeless romantic... always believing that true love is out there... And yes, I'll trust again... after all, at my age, the next guy will probably not have the energy (or the eyesight) to cheat!

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Carol said:
Ah, guys, unfortunately I am the hopeless romantic... always believing that true love is out there... And yes, I'll trust again... after all, at my age, the next guy will probably not have the energy (or the eyesight) to cheat!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:

Yeah, but I'll bet the mothers who kept farmyard animals considered you dodgy !

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Well I hate to finally have to divulge this, but Mrs. West doesn't really weigh 300#. Truth is......well this is hard to say.....she um.........is a size 4. Ol' girl does ok for 51 I guess. Heck, at our age and having only been married for 7 1/2 years, we're still newlyweds! :twisted: If we could only find the energy. :shock: Her 51st birthday is this coming Tuesday.

West

Carol

Reaction score
West -- Is she a "Walmart Size 4" or a "Neimun Marus Size 4" ? There are about 6 size differences there! A "Walmart Size 4" means she should seek medical help immediately!

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Carol said:

Young man - tri weekly
middle aged - try weekly
old man - try weakly
:mrgreen:

Carol

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about! The next one is going to be old and with a bit of money. I've decided I deserve to be treated like a princess...

Carol

Reaction score
Graham -- good luck on that! Maybe I should send you a pair of glass slippers -- but I only have them in a ladies size 6!

Carol

Reaction score
I'm not even going to respond to that last post... that has trouble written all over it! :shock:

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yes. Yes it does. :shock: :D

p9290007_1.jpg

Carol

Reaction score
How and why do you think all those Guilds end up on eBay??? That's guys marrying -- and divorcing -- princesses! :wink: