Snow Pics

Tim

Reaction score
Thought some of you guys down south (cj, west) would like to see what christmas looks like up here in the north. Enjoy.

snow1.JPG

He took a few steps out...then went back in.

snow2.JPG

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm enjoying looking at pictures of snow, vice shoveling it. Actually, I love fresh fallen snow. Where do you live, Tim?

bdeclee

Reaction score
Graham said:
Beautiful pics Tim. We're getting a fresh dumping at the moment here. It's beautiful when it falls and lays in the trees.

Yeah, and that's where it belongs, in the TREES and NOT on my driveway! :x

Barbara

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
bdeclee said:
Graham said:
Beautiful pics Tim. We're getting a fresh dumping at the moment here. It's beautiful when it falls and lays in the trees.

Yeah, and that's where it belongs, in the TREES and NOT on my driveway! :x

Barbara

You need to push your Congressman for those types of laws Barb. Here in Ontario, Yours to Ban, we have legislation that prohibits the accumulation of snow on concrete vehicular and pedestrian passage ways. Mind you having a law and having the resources to enforce said law are two entirely different animals. To my knowledge I have not heard of a challenge to the law, but then again most of our law makers are just flakes.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've got a snowstorm underway here in Massachusetts. The last week has dumped about 18" or so around these parts.
Nice pic, Tim!

cjd-player

Reaction score
So this whole global warming thing doen't seem to be working eh? Well wat'ya expect for something Al Gore thought up. :roll:

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
:twisted: I googled Big Al's Bios a couple days ago? :twisted:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Tim said:
Thought some of you guys down south (cj, west) would like to see what christmas looks like up here in the north. Enjoy.
Hi Tim: as the song lyric goes: "Thanks For The Memories". I really do miss the fair, crisp weather of fall; but that's about it. I sure don't miss the shoveling, chipping, slipping, and sliding .... but it is very, very pretty. cj

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
They'd probably send it in a heated truck if you put it in a box marked "DO NOT MELT" :lol: