The Guild Office: Elizabeth, NJ, 1980

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
-----

I did find it interesting. Thanks. Unfortunately, I've been to Elizabeth, New Jersey a few times on business. I would not call it "semi seedy". I always considered it flat-out "seedy". Nothing "semi" about it, nice remembrances though. Thanks for those.

I take offense at that. My mother and her family lived in Elizabeth until the late 1960's. Maybe their departure was what what lead to the decline. :)

marcellis

Reaction score
An 8 year old thread being brought back from the dead? Marc, you're my hero! :loyal:

Jeez, I did. Didn't I?

It was there on page 1. Not too far down either. I didn't look at the date. Mea culpa.

Glad your Mom and family were able to escape Elizabeth, NJ Frono.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I remember he left. But then I thought he'd come back, but ...... haven't seen or heard from him in a while. He was doing those remembrances this past year, wasn't he? Those were fun. All this history stuff is fun. Good seeing old posts from capnjuan.....

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
I miss the Grahamster's photoshopping, too. And I have to admit drumbob's stories were interesting. I'm sorry if we're not going to get more.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This is awesome, someone should write a book, fascinating stuff.

Neil sounds just like me, if only I could have found something important to do with my life...

Oh well.

It's "Oh Wellian"...

Last edited: