breedlove pro series C25?

kitniyatran

Reaction score
At that price, it's probably an Atlas. They're made in Korea to Breedlove's design & specs & quality control; Not like others that have their label put on stock models from generic factories. They are Definitely among the best PacRim imports, & competitive with most, if not all, low end homegrowns!

Mr_LV-19E

Reaction score
dpicker said:
the nut (1-11/16)was to narrow for my thick fingers.

That's why I'm selling my 10 month old D-40 RH signature model.

dpicker said:
i did try several breedloves and i did notice a small difference from one to another, the difference was in the amount of sustain. i am sure you will like your new Breedlove. god luck Doug

Thanks Doug,
Were they all the Pro Series? There just seemed to be something magic about that model with the Cedar/Rosewood combination.

The Pro C25/CR was just introduced in September. My local store said they were hard to get, limited supply.

Carol said:
For what it's worth -- and I'm not all that knowledgeable, but...

My nephew has started to see the light and is moving away from the electric guitar world and has decided he wants to find an acoustic electric guitar. He asked me to go with him to the Guitar Center to check out guitars. His budget was under $800... which of course is very limiting in the acoustic world. After playing about 20 guitars -- I have to say one of the Breedloves ended up being the best for the money. I can't remember the model name... but I actually fell a bit in love with it. Granted, it's not a vintage Guild, but for a new guitar, it did seem to have something going for it. It was easy to play and the sound was very uniform and mellow.

That day, I played Taylors, Ovations, Alvarez, Ibanez, Seagulls, and in the price range, the Breedlove won hands down.

I recommended it to my nephew. He's still thinking on it as he wants to make sure he gets the right guitar -- but I think he's leaning for the Breedlove as well.

If I had the money, I would not hesitate to buy a breedlove...

Hello Carol
If he wants to stay under $800 I've got a beautiful Guild for sale

dpicker

Reaction score
yes they where all C25 pro series, the only thing i didn't like about the Breedlove C25/ pro Series was how heavy it was, but i must say the Guild CV-1C i traded in on it was also heavy. i think the reason the breedlove is heavy is do to the bridge doctor they put inside. The guild Dtar system helps make the Guild a heavy guitar. the Guild GAD 30 i have feels light compared to to Breedlove and the CV-1C.