Lemmings

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Does anyone here remember National Lampoon's "Lemmings" album, better yet, does anyone still have the album? Lampoon's sick humor at its best

:lol:

Squawk

Reaction score
I had the album years ago, and somewhere I picked it up as mp3s - I think I'll look for it now that you brought it up. I saw the show in NYC many years ago - I had "audience participation" with John Belushi at the time.

guildzilla

Reaction score
I have a number of mags from the mid-70's. I also have a decent copy of the parody '64 Kefauver HS yearbook. What a great piece of work that was!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I didn't know they did it live, wow.

Actually, I'm trying to get my hands on an old copy of the Lampoon magazine that had a story in it called "Telejester", by Chris Miller...

Squawk

Reaction score
drednut said:
I didn't know they did it live, wow.

Actually, I'm trying to get my hands on an old copy of the Lampoon magazine that had a story in it called "Telejester", by Chris Miller...

There were 2 off-Broadway shows I saw in NYC - the first one was had a lot of material that appeared in their first album Radio Dinner. Lemmings was the feature part of the second show and was in a nightclub setting - I remember the drink menu - it included the famous Piledriver (vodka and prune juice). Food included "battered baby shrimp" and pictured little shrimp in diapers being beaten with clubs. Shortly after that, the same crew began Saturday Night Live.