if I take my belt off - my pants might fall down

I'll bring this for ya, Jerry.

duct_tape.jpg

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
West R Lee said:
:D Leave the belt in the hotel room Jerry and we'll bring which ever guitar you want to play. We're no Guilds of Grot, but I think between Kenny and myself, we've got 17 or 18 to choose from, take your pick. We'll get ya fixed up.

West

I could always put a beer towel over the front - then I'd look like a Freemason :mrgreen:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Folk at the Oak closed for Summer recess - so went to Bradford on Avon Folk Club. G String snapped while playing Ruby Tuesday (no rude comments please - ladies sometimes read these threads) - let the next singer have their turn, put an old string on and finished the number. Don't rate Elixers at all - I'm gonna change back to D'Addarios :roll:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well - at the George Bradford on Avon as the Oak is shut for summer recess. Great night - not many players and losts of audience (even over from France - fame is spreading), Personally did 6 plus songs during the eve and finished the procedings with 'Parting Glass' :)

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Graham said:
cjd-player said:
JerryR said:
I can go anywhere twice - the second time is to apologize :mrgreen:

:?: Was this the first or second time you were there??? :?:

badHistory9.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's the apology, notice the pants?

What's wrong with them - the flies are done up :?: Or is that why my hans are hiding them :oops:

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
JerryR said:
Next play I'm due to be in, I'll be yellow stockinged and cross gartered :twisted:
Careful, Cryo-Jer. Was it Graham who told you she digs guys who dress that way? I mean, really - cross-gartered?!

cjd-player

Reaction score
JerryR said:
Graham said:
JerryR said:
What's wrong with them - the flies are done up :?: Or is that why my hans are hiding them :oops:

Nothin' wrong with them Jer, it's actually nice to see you wearing them for a change. :wink:

Next play I'm due to be in, I'll be yellow stockinged and cross gartered :twisted:
You will send photos, right? :shock: