finding the right case

G

Unregistered
User deleted by their request
Hello everyone. I just perchased my first Guild so I am still a bit new to this. It's been my dream for so long to find the right one that it still feels a bit surreal. So any how... The Guild that I purchased is a 1989 GF25. As most of you know, it has an arched back which poses problems for most cases. It seems just a bit to big for most. So, I was just looking for insight as to what case I should get to fit this guitar because when I bought it, I did so without a case. I've looked into getting a foam ATA case, but these are just so big and bulky. Any insight would be much appriciated. thanks!

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Not especially useful advice but make sure that your case fits in your vehicle of choice. In the days of my youth, my uncle would take his tuba car shopping because if it didn't fit, he wasn't interested. My B4-CE has a case that will hold a bass with a longer neck. It would not fit in my old car unless I put the seat down. Fits in the new one but only if I lower the seat to load it. Won't lie flat in a station wagon and has the same problem in what is now the kid's car. Maybe only a bass issue since my wife's guitar doesn't have the problem but something to ask...