For Dutch and Belgian members : We're on TV again!

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
My band, The Seatsniffers, are currently the "house band" on a new dutch TV show about cars. ("de Garage", VPRO/NL3)

The first show was on yesterday evening, but we'll be on the next six mondays as well. It's a fun and different job to do. All the lights and cameras make me curse my unconditional love for single coil pickups a little, but it's not too bad, just have to be quick with that volume knob when I'm not playing. My '62 X175 is getting a workout again of course, as well as my (recent) Dano Baritone and 1960 Danelectro/Silvertone U1.

You should be able to see yesterday's show (in dutch!) here, if and when the internet magic works : http://www.vpro.nl/programma/degarage/artikelen/media/34428823/

oh..and..by the way : If any Guild pages members should live close to Green Bay, Wisconsin, we'll be boarding a plane *tomorrow* morning to play the "rockin' 50's fest" on thursday.

dklsplace

Reaction score
oh..and..by the way : If any Guild pages members should live close to Green Bay, Wisconsin, we'll be boarding a plane *tomorrow* morning to play the "rockin' 50's fest" on thursday.

How long will you be in the states? Any other travel plans? You're welcome to come to Michigan & play this Sunday night. I'm hosting a summer concert series & will be putting my group on stage (short notice) since I haven't heard back from other potential groups. 8)

caveman

Reaction score
Saw the show last night ! Well, I would have preferred less cars, and more Seatsniffers music, but I enjoyed it anyway. The hot blonde in her red overall was pretty easy on the eyes too, wasn't she Walter ?