Not Too Much Guitar Practise Going On.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
'Cos we have these two cuties and their mum staying for two weeks.........

IMG_0675.jpg

Tegan. 3

IMG_0668.jpg

Natalia. 7

IMG_0682.jpg

Pretty cool having them here; first time ever.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Gary,

They are so precious, especially the one in the middle. Really....beautiful young ladies! You're a lucky man!

West

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
What a couple of cuties. I would love to hear them talk with those Kiwi accents!!

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Coastie,

Amazing how sharp the little people are isn't it. I don't remember appreciating it when I was raising my own.

We have our 14 mo old for the weekend, I have the woodstove barricaded so she can't get hurt , it's really sweet to watch her stretch her little arms out to the heat of the fire. the little people bring a nice perspective to everyday life.

Funny, dear as they are, I never have tears in my eyes when their parents take them home.

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Jeff said:
Coastie,

Funny, dear as they are, I never have tears in my eyes when their parents take them home.

The joy of being a Grand pa!!

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
BTW Coastie, by the one in the middle, I was referring to the foxy one with the white hair. :shock:

West

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
FNG said:
What a couple of cuties. I would love to hear them talk with those Kiwi accents!!

Mate,

Leanne, our daughter-in-law says she has some kind of speaking capability, on her computer,which is completely beyond my comprehension !

Apparently, it needs some kind of receiving/sending doofie at your end !

This is a totally foreign language to me; talk to me please, and I'll turn you over to Leanne. Both of the little guys would be more than willing to talk, especially Tegan, our 3 year old.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Is she talking about a Web Cam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webcam

Haven't used ours for some time since we replaced the computer & changed servers. . It is pretty cool, we used it with the kids in Alaska for some time.
[img:180:384]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Creative.webcam.jpg/180px-Creative.webcam.jpg[/img]

Steelpickin'

Reaction score
What little princesses indeed! Soooo cute! ...but, the one on the end with no hair and glasses looks a bit off!! :wink:
I always spoil mine, fill them with candy, no nap, them send them home!! ahh sweet revenge!!

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
They're beautiful, coastie!
My kids are still only in their early teens, but I sure hope I hang around long enough to obtain that kind of joy. Congratulations!

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Buy the whey, I like all the duds in those pics. Coastie, are NZers known as cooly threaded, or is it just you and yours?

Well, I'm certainly a sartorial splendour, and Leeanne dresses our grand-daughters nicely, but I haven't noticed that Kiwis are particularly threaded-up.

Teens are the scruffiest, of course; hoodies, and all that "cool" stuff !
If it's "bad" in the US, you can bet it'll be popular here !

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
FNG said:

[IMG:480:640]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/coastie99/IMG_0674.jpg[/img]

Well hi there just wondering if you have MSN?
because if you do that would be the easiest way for me to be able to talk to you so you can hear the girls talk... if not do any of you have other suggetions for me?
I wouldn't be able to set this up until we get back to the North Island(home).
and we don't go home until the 21st April our time.
Leeanne

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Leanne,

It'd be some fun to hear the girls, however I have a spent some time talking, actually listening to little girls. Gracie, soon to be 4 chatters incessantly, & my Sis has twin Grandaughters now age 10. Yes indeed, little girls can Talk !!. What's amazing is to listen to them talk amongst themselves. Their little ears miss nothing, absolutely nothing. Grampa is particularly careful with vocabulary & subject matter in the presence of the little people.

[img:338:450]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid214/p625044d956a3291f55f0cb09bb0db98c/ed312302.jpg[/img]

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
coastie99 said:
FNG said:

[IMG:480:640]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/coastie99/IMG_0674.jpg[/img]

Well hi there just wondering if you have MSN?
because if you do that would be the easiest way for me to be able to talk to you so you can hear the girls talk... if not do any of you have other suggetions for me?
I wouldn't be able to set this up until we get back to the North Island(home).
and we don't go home until the 21st April our time.
Leeanne

Hey coastie...

Let me do some digging...maybe internet phone or something alone those lines..